Friday, December 11, 2009

We're Loading Up & Heading Out!!!

This weekend DD and my nephew Lil Cowboy are both rodeo'n so we have decided to take the store mobile!! So we will be in the small town of Kingman KS hoping to sell lots of goodies!!!! We've gotten some awesome new merchandise in this week, what doesn't sell I will post next week!! It's going to be a cold one, but we'll get through it....Right?!?!

This is how we set up outside for a small rodeo over the summer! But this time we are taking the racks and everything Ha that should be fun!!





5 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks like fun! I pray you are blessed with lots of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...too bad I just spend my years allowance in Las Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! We had a great weekend and I feel very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Stay warm! I hope business is good for you. Your store is beautiful!
    I will be posting tomorrow night about my treasures from you.....I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Your store looks awesome! Im sure youll get lots of great business at the rodeo.

    I cant wait to see what you bring back (though I hope you sell it all there)

    ReplyDelete